- Thinking Sandra Fluke will make a fine Clear Channel CEO after the lawsuit
- NYT: Limbaugh Advertisers Flee Show Amid Storm
- Peggy Noonan: "What Rush Limbaugh Said Was Crude, Rude, Even Piggish"
- George Will: GOP "leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they're afraid of Rush Limbaugh"
- Ron Paul: Rush only "apologized" to keep advertisers: "It was his bottom line that he was concerned about"
- Kathleen Parker: Rush "helped advance the argument from the left that Republicans are waging a war against women"
- WaPo: Limbaugh should take lessons from Imus and Shultz
- Full statement by Clear Channel subsidiary Premier Networks defending Limbaugh's "opinions"
- AP: Limbaugh comments overshadow GOP contest
- From a reader: Rush, I lost an ovary to cysts. I'm on the Pill to keep from losing the other one. And that ovary does NOT accept your apology
- Now that Clear Channel defends calling Sandra Fluke a "slut," worth noting their boss is Bain Capital
- Rush boss Clear Channel speaks thru it's Premiere Networks, says "We respect the right of Mr. Limbaugh ... to express those opinions."
- From a reader: Clear Channel respecting the right doesn't mean you have to pay someone to express them. Do they get that?
- Sears Ad On Rush Limbaugh Program
- Sears claims Limbaugh ads, if any, a "mistake." Did they channel Nixon to write that?
- Rush fun fact: U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul is the son-in-law of Limbaugh boss Clear Channel founder and worth at least294M
- Sears weirdly says it doesn't buy Rush ads but "possible that a station incorrectly ran one of our ads"
- From Cenk Uygur: A Challenge to Rush: Prove Your Ratings
- With Limbaugh advertisers on the run what about the boss? Where's the Occupy Clear Channel movement?
Find your local Limbaugh station HERE
Let's recap the essential facts: Prompted by a previously unknown university student's one day of Capitol Hill testimony, Rush Limbaugh spent three days on air last week labeling her a "slut" and a "prostitute," and called for her to post video of her sex acts on the Internet.
Now on Craig's blog: Mitt's Empathy Infusion at Fox Forum