by Deepak Chopra, MD
We live in an exciting time where energy technology may be able to harness thought and intention to serve as a catalyst for shift in human consciousness.
A number of years ago, Professor Bill Tiller, formerly Chairman of the Stanford University Material Science Department, developed a crystalline-based silicon technology which captures and stores an intention and automatically broadcasts it thousands of times a day to achieve a designated effect in people.
Early research with this technology indicated the ability to increase or lower the pH of water by 1 point in his lab at Stanford, as well as labs in London and Berlin. Professor Tiller realized that this technology could broadcast an Intention reliably and consistently to anywhere in the world with a simple set of coordinates like name and address.
A double-blind pilot Depression/Anxiety Study (Tiller, Reed, 2005) using the intention technology indicated that depression and anxiety were reduced significantly (p<.001) over a 3-8 months period (www.tillerfoundation.org). A pilot Autism Study (Tiller, Miller 2012) indicated significant (p<.001) improvement in communication skills in autistic spectrum children (www.naturaltreatmentforautism.com).A more recent pilot Self-Compassion Study (Tiller, Hilberg 2014) suggested a significant increase in self-compassion (NEFF overall score p<.0001) in response to the technology (www.selfcompassionintention.com). Over 100 testimonials by participants in the Self-Compassion Study revealed several themes of increased well-being and wholeness, including:
- Greater resilience (life's challenges were lighter, children in the study reported being less affected by peer criticism)
- Desire for more order in one's living environment
- Outdated beliefs and behaviors dissolved without effort (noticing the absence of familiar road rage, neutral response to old triggers, noticing old habits gone)
- Increased moments of joy and creativity (more synchronicity, better relationships with relatives, new ideas and projects, feeling inspired more often, more "aha" moments)
- Greater self-acceptance and inner peace (study subjects noticed less self-criticism, seeing that we are all on a path, feeling a direct sense of interconnectedness and wanting to be of service)
The intention transmission of this study was focused on strengthening the knowingness that all living beings are part of 'All That Is', which resulted in measurable changes in the participants of the study. Rather than fixing ego-mind limitations as with traditional psychotherapy, the transmission helped to catalyze significant change by reinforcing a deeper truth held by the Soul.
These findings suggest that intention alone may affect living systems outside of traditional physical limitations, which challenges traditional scientific assumptions and therefore requires a more rigorous research design to measure this non-local phenomenon.
What is next?
I invite you to participate in the new 'Consciousness Field Project' that I am sponsoring. It is a large and well-controlled, randomized-trial research study that is being conducted in a collaboration with Jiyo and the Merraki Institute.
The Consciousness Field Project study aims to provide participants anywhere in the world with a strong and sustained intention of love, wellbeing and awakening in their lives.