Taking cues from Wadia Associates strong Classicist roots, our Get the Look is inspired by their architectural detailing work in this traditionally-styled study. In this study, the architecture accents the rich layering of textures and patterns -- from the plaid drapery to the wood paneled walls -- evoke a warm and inviting space to accomplish a long days work. The space is complete with warm hues, balanced proportions and best of all fireside relaxation.
Architecture by Wadia Associates, Interior Design by Rinfret, Ltd
1. Boyeson Marina- Alexa Hampton for Kravet Collections
2. Large Chess Light- Collier Webb
3. Dorit Tray - Anne Hepfer (no longer shown on Dering Hall, please contact designer directly)
4. Altamont Hang - The Urban Electric Co.
5. The Shelbourne Chimneypiece - Jamb
6. Montreal Andirons - Tuell + Reynolds
7. Lansdowne Side Table - Collier Webb
8. Caucasian Rug- Stephanie Odegard Collection
9. Lennox Sofa - Rose Tarlow Melrose House
10. Shenzhen Coffee Table - David Iatesta
11. The Wyndham Chair - Jamb
Follow Dering Hall on Twitter: www.twitter.com/deringhall