It comes as little shock that Veronica Roth's Divergent is back in the No. 1 spot of this week's Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List after ceding that position last week. The series continues its strong performance with the other two titles in the trilogy at the third and fourth spots, respectively.
One surprise, though, is the appearance at No. 10 of the back-list title The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey, from RosettaBooks, one of the very first ebook-only publishers.
The top ten best-selling ebooks for the week of April 12:
1. Divergent (Divergent series) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $4.99
2. The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige (self-published) -- $0.99
3. Insurgent (Divergent series) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $6.99
4. Allegiant (Divergent series) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $6.99
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Penguin Random House) -- $7.99
6. Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo, Sonja Burpo, Lynn Vincent and Colton Burpo (HarperCollins) -- $7.99
7. Missing You by Harlan Coben (Penguin Random House) -- $11.99
8. The Divergent Series Complete Collection by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $14.99
9. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $5.99
10. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (25th Anniversary Edition) by Stephen R. Covey (RosettaBooks) -- $1.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.