Last week saw two different editions of American Sniper score places on the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List, thanks in no small part to the Bradley Cooper-starring movie adaptation in theaters now.
Now, two out of the three titles in E L James's wildly popular Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy make return appearances in this week's top 25 as the film version gets ready to hit theaters on Valentine's Day.
In the meantime, American Sniper keeps ahead at No. 2, trading places with The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending January 31:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.11
2. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle; Scott McEwen; Jim DeFelice (HarperCollins) -- $5.86
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
4. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
5. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
6. Private Vegas by James Patterson; Maxine Paetro (Hachette) -- $10.12
7. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
8. Dark Places: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
9. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $6.15
10. The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3) by David Baldacci (Hachette) -- $9.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.