When I first started watching "Braxton Family Values" I was a big Toni Braxton fan, I thought she was the most talented, at least vocally of the Braxton sisters. But Tamar Estine Braxton-Herbert (she refers to her fans as Tamartians) grew on me as a personality and a vocalist. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. Love and War (2013) is a great collection of music (when we download do we say "album" or "CD" anymore?
2. Stay and Fight has a great line: "flight til my heart is black and blue"
3. Tamar does have the best voice of the Braxtons IMHO
4. "Only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied" another great lyric from the collection.
5. Tamar and Vince.
6. "She did that"
7. She is the bomb dot com, org, and net.
8. She is a co-host of The Real.
9. Her mother recognized her girls had talent when Tamar sang "Somebody give me some toilet paper" and her sisters harmonized.
10. She is the youngest Braxton.