Monday, September 8 marks the 5th Season launch of The Talk on CBS and I participated in a media day for one of the co-hosts, Aisha Tyler. Here are 10 things I learned:
1. She has a lot of jobs: besides her co-hosting duties on The Talk she is also on Whose Line is is Anyway? on CW, and voices Lois Lane on Archer.
2.. She revealed that she typed so fast during a live chat on Facebook, that they had to recode and they didn't think she was a human being.
3. She was born and raised in San Francisco.
4. She went to Dartmouth.
5. She was Joey's girlfriend before she was Ross' girlfriend on Friends.
6. She has a weekly podcast Girl on Guy and interviews celebrity guests.
7. She is a published author with a book on the New York Times best seller's list.
8. She is a foodie and a gamer.
9. She was a guest on Ru Paul's Drag Race.
10. She has been married for more than 20 years.
Peace and blessings.