1. Viola Davis, Dan Akyroyd, and Octavia Spencer, should all get Oscar nods.
2. Chadwick Boseman is funky as the Godfather of Soul, Mr. Dynamite, and the hardest working man in show business and it is a man's world.
3. Jill Scott is fierce.
4. I have a better understanding of Brown's mentees, in particular, Prince.
5. Please, please, please please.
6. James Brown had his own private plane.
7. Little Richard was a contemporary.
8. Btown was part of a white hoe down. Or was that a dream?
9. Boseman as Brown talks to the camera.
10. Mick Jagger is an executive producer of the film and closed a show that Mr. Brown was in. Welcome to America boys.
And two questions:
1. Why did he take the three piece suit and the shoes?
2. Did Bootsy play with him?
Peace and Blessings.