Dolphin Tale 2 is truly a wonderful PG rated film for the whole family, I saw it with my 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son, both of whom were enchanted with it as well. Caution if you have not seen the film, spoiler alert. Here are 10 reasons why I liked the film:
1. Harry Connick Jr.
2. Ashley Judd.
3. Kris Kristofferson as HCJ's father.
4. Two great lines: "You kids grow up so stinking fast you take us by surprise" uttered by Ashley Judd's character (my daughter turned to me and said "sorry"; and "I've pulled anchovies off my pizza bigger than that" uttered by Morgan Freeman's character about Hope.
5. Morgan Freeman.
6. I cried tears of joy during one scene and my son comforted me.
8. Human amputees.
9. "Just a couple of chicks talking trash" uttered by Morgan Freeman's character about Hope and Winter.
10. The pairing of Hope and Winter. See Winter