The Golden State Warriors are undefeated this season, 4-0, I attended the game on 11/5 at the Oracle Arena where they defeated the LA Clippers who eliminated them last season in the playoffs. Here are 20 things I learned:
1. Steve Kerr is the 25th coach in the franchise's history.
2. Everyone acts crazy when the "dance cam" is on them.
3. Roaracle arena is an apt name.
4. My teenage daughter is right, Steph Curry is cute.
5. Beat LA.
6. The AT&T wi fi works better with an AT&T phone. Yes I had three phones, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
7. Parking is $60!
8. Kia is the official vehicle of the Warriors.
9. Refs you suck.
10. Franco Finn is one of the best hypemen of all times.
11. When they say "no outside food or drink" they mean it. I saw people busted for bringing "Halloween candy".
12. Next up the Houston Rockets.
13. They play the Brooklyn Nets on 11/13. Jason Collins, the first player to come out as gay in the NBA is on the Nets. His twin brother is an assistant coach for the Warriors.
14. Rick Welts, President and Chief Operating Officer of the Golden State Warriors, also openly gay, was honored by GLAAD because of his work to promote LGBT inclusion in professional team sports.
15. The brownies in the media room were exquisite, thanks for the tip Massimo.
16. The Warriors have 84 consecutive sell outs.
17. The t-shirt launch is a crowd pleaser.
18. CSN is owned by NBC.
19. If the other team is held to 75% or under in free throw shooting, everyone gets a coupon for free chicken nuggets from Jack in the Box.
20. Peet's has been "fueling Warriors fans since 1966".
Peace, love, compassion, and blessings.