1. A partner who's really into cooking the turkey (this is not a euphemism).
2. Starbucks drive-thru
3. Car seats, because no matter how much of a pain it is to strap kids in, they can't play "I'm not touching you."
4. Minivans (but only secretly thankful).
5. Every time her child poops without help. This never gets old.
6. Every time her child poops without the poop getting on her.
8. Her favorite grocery store.
9. The Target toy aisle on a rainy afternoon.
10. Underwear that fits.
11. That one bra she owns that fits.
13. That her formerly super-hot ex is now balding, which makes her feel better about her stretch marks.
14. That her children are not currently grievously injured.
15. That her kids are too young for Legos/old enough to clean up their Legos/ that she is not actively stepping on a Lego.
16. Sleep: both hers and her kid's .
17. That kids show that's pure trash, that she loves to hate, because it gives her five quiet minutes.
18. The Target and Wal-Mart back end caps where they stock all the bargains.
19. Hand turkeys (also not a euphemism).
20. Friends she doesn't have to clean for.
21. Absurdist kids' books, like Dragons Love Tacos and Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
22. Her favorite lipstick.
23. Mornings when her kids can find a matching pair of shoes without searching, whining, or nagging.
24. That magic baby-head smell.
25. Days when she loves the sticky kisses, the loud noise, the thrown balls and running feet and Dr. Seuss.