Have you met Lily Wilder? You should. She's the seriously funny, seriously sex-driven, and seriously flawed protagonist of the novel I Take You by Eliza Kennedy. Here are five reasons why you should pick up a copy right now.
1. I Take You is a straightforward look at female promiscuity, and the way that women can sleep around just like men. And while the book doesn't gloss over the protagonist's flaws, it never judges her for these flaws as a woman. Simply as a person.
2. It's the smartest, sexiest, funniest (like, hilarious) beach read on the shelves right now.
3. It'll give you a lot to talk about on your next ladies' night: What it means to settle, what it means to be monogamous, what it means to be married. Oh, yeah, and whether or not you should sleep with your boss.
4. The protagonist Lily Wilder is no damsel in distress, nor is she a bubbly, slightly ditzy magazine editor, a la Bridget Jones. Instead, our heroine is a kick-ass corporate attorney.
5. The sex scenes are steamy, and, unlike with Fifty Shades of Grey, you don't have to suffer through cringe-inducing cliches, cartwheeling inner Goddesses, and implausible plot twists to get to them.
I Take You by Eliza Kennedy is on sale now. | Find out more at LilyWilder.comMORE LIKE THIS ON EMandLO.com: