We're always looking for the easiest, fastest and most effective ways to clean our homes... who isn't? And this is especially important when it comes to cleaning our bathrooms.
So we've rounded up 10 awesomely inventive, totally useful bathroom lifehacks that will make dealing with this space so much easier.
1. Clean your bathtub with grapefruit.
2. Place an extension rod in the shower for more storage.
Photo by Teruterus
3. Remove toilet rust stains with a pumice stone.
4. Use petroleum jelly to increase the suction of a toilet plunger and keep it in good shape.
5. Drop some Alka-Seltzer tablets to unclog your drain.
6. Vacuum around the toilet bowl and other small spaces with a straw.
7. Use cotton coil to help you remove mold from your bathtub.
8. Stop your shower curtain from sticking with a little Vaseline.
9. Get rid of cobwebs with a balloon.
10. Clean soap scum with cooking spray.
Click through our slideshow to see other great lifehacks.
Brilliant/Crazy Life Hacks
Have something to say? Check out HuffPost Home on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)