"Captain America: Civil War" asks the question, "Whose side are you on?" But now that footage for the film has finally been revealed, everyone is so excited that we're wondering, "Does it even matter?"
Unfortunately, Disney hasn't released the footage to the public yet, despite a bunch of apparently fake trailers already hitting the Internet. But according to EW, here's what you have to look forward to:
- The footage opens with a fight between the new Avengers and Crossbones. Crossbones gets in some hits on Captain America. But c'mon. He's the Cap. The Avengers end up winning the fight.
- There's a moment similar to the post-credit scene of "Ant-Man," with the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky, and Captain America getting all sentimental.
- We get a hint of the conflict between Iron Man and Cap, with Tony Stark saying, "Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth."
- Next comes flashing shots of various superheroes. The Vision is in street clothes, and Chadwick Boseman debuts as Black Panther.
- After some shots of "powerful beings" running at each other, the footage ends with Ant-Man geeking out after meeting Cap.
The official teaser for the film is reportedly getting released in November, but since it technically already made its debut, we're hoping Disney decides to unveil it early.
Seriously, Disney. Our favorite superheroes are at war. Just cut us a break already.
"Captain America: Civil War" hits theaters May 6, 2016.
Also on HuffPost: