No matter how many times we enter the holiday season, the story remains the same - we're usually overwhelmed. From cooking to decorating to shopping for presents, each season seems to present a different set of obstacles. The thing to remember, though, is that you're not alone! We've been so thankful to have a lot of talented and resourceful holiday experts on the show over the years. To help you navigate this holiday season, we've compiled a bundle of amazing holiday tips from some of our favorite guests. See how you can save money on shopping and flights with advice from super savers Suze Orman, Trae Bodge, and frugal traveller Seth Kugel. Learn how to save money on decorations by using your food, with tips from Sandra Lee and Limor Suss. And you won't believe how Kelly Ripa deals with three energetic children, how Gail Saltz manages family drama, and how Trisha Yearwood manages her husband's sense of tradition. There's plenty of great info to go around - presents for everyone!
Watch the full video above, or skip ahead to the clips below!
- Colin Cowie on decorating for the holidays
- Kelly Ripa's favorite holiday foods and top family activities
- Trisha Yearwood's holiday traditions
- Sandra Lee's cake centerpiece idea
- Limor Suss money-saving, tasty decorations
- Gail Saltz on how to manage family drama
- Seth Kugel on the least expensive times to travel
- Suze Orman on paying off holiday debt
- Trae Bodge on budgeting for presents
Add Marlo On Facebook:
Follow Marlo on Twitter:
Sign up to receive my email newsletter each week - It will keep you up-to-date on upcoming articles, Mondays with Marlo guests, videos, and more!