Let’s face it: Pokémon Go is probably the greatest game to have ever hit our phones.
If you don’t feel that way, well, then finally there’s something for you.
Tired of reading about Zubats? They’re gone.
Think you’ll scream if you see one more picture of Pikachu? Bye bye.
The description of this curmudgeon-friendly extension says:
“Sick and tired of hearing about Pokémon? PokeGone will take care of that! This extension will stop your eyes from seeing grown adults raving on about Pokémon. Remove all traces of Pokémon from the internet with one simple extension!”
PokeGone’s tagline is: “Gotta block ‘em all.”
Admittedly, just for the sake of this article, we downloaded the extension and it’s mostly successful. Some Pokémon content was able to sneak through. We ain’t even mad though.
Excuse us, we have a MewTwo to find.
More stories like this:
- You Can Hire A ‘Pokémon Go’ Trainer For $20 An Hour Because The World Is Good
- Pokémon Go Admits Data Access Fail, But The Fix Won’t Ease Your Privacy Concerns
- 7 Places Where You Shouldn’t Play ‘Pokemon Go’
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Is Already Destroying Some Of The World’s Biggest Apps
- 8 Times The Internet Tried To Explain The World With ‘Pokemon Go’
- Forget ‘Pokemon Go’ And Try Geocaching, A Worldwide Scavenger Hunt