None of this is good.
1. Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first African-American woman on New York’s highest court, has been found dead in the Hudson River. More here.
2. The European Court of Human Rights has ruled that Russia failed to protect and save the hostages of the 2004 Beslan school siege. More here.
3. A suicide bomb attack in Kabul has claimed five lives. ISIS has gleefully taken responsibility. Terrible. More here.
4. An independence parade in Venezuela turned into a protest due to the growing economic crisis which has led to food and medicine shortages. More here.
5. North Korea is gearing up its nuclear weapons, possibly for more testing. Which is just great news for Donald Trump’s ego… More here.