Lots of news today. Just like every other day.
1. A Federal Judge has blocked Trump’s attempts to punish sanctuary cities. Is it just us, or is Trump (thankfully) not very effective? More here.
2. Michael Flynn probably broke the law. We cannot wait for the Lifetime movie about Trump’s presidency. So. Much. Scandal. More here.
3. Kelly Wright is joining the racial discrimination lawsuit against Fox. None of us are surprised that Fox nurtured a racist attitude off air. More here.
4. The fight for Obamacare is now threatening government shutdown. Democrats are using the budget as leverage to force Republicans hands in supporting the ACA. More here.
5. Are we finally in the era where sexual harassment and rape are not tolerated and perpetrators actually have to face consequences? Probably not, but we can dream. More here.