The day has changed and so has the news.
1. Trump is sticking to his word of donating his salary to the Parks Department in a PR stunt for the ages. We see you, Trump. We see you. More here.
2. If the Democrats filibuster Neil Gorsuch’s nomination, the GOP will probably move to change the rules in the Senate. This could set a precedent more terrifying than Mitch Mcconnell's jowls. More here.
3. Five companies, including Mercedes-Benz and BMW, are pulling their ads from Bill O’Reilly’s show after a report surfaced detailing O’Reilly’s five separate sexual assault cases. More here.
4. The UK not only taxes women for period products, they then give those taxes to anti-choice groups under the pretense of ‘helping’ women. Shameful. More here.
5. The world needs more kids like this girl. More here.