Welcome to another day where reality is stranger than fiction.
1. Male representatives want women to make their husbands breakfast in bed. Sounds perfectly reasonable to us men living in the dying days of the patriarchy. More here.
2. 7% of all Catholic priests in Australia have been accused of abusing children between 1950 and 2010. That's a pretty high percentage in a pretty gigantic window. Jesus. More here.
3. Trump calls all negative polls "fake news". This doesn't really come as a surprise, as it seems anything that disagrees with Trump is fake news. The war on the media has begun, folks. More here.
4. Our faith in humanity has been restored. More here.
5. Trump didn't know what he was doing when he made Steve Bannon a permanent position on the National Security Council. Wow, this is terrifying. More here.