Most of this news isn’t fit to print.
1. At least 29 people have been killed by a car bomb explosion in Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan. Terror is a daily occurrence. God damn it. More here.
2. Hold your butts everyone, the GOP are releasing their health care bill today! Chances are great that it’s a vile piece of legislation that threatens to upend the fabric of middle and lower class Americans. Yay! More here.
3. Tropical storm Cindy will hit the Gulf Coast today. If the tropical storm is in line with the other “Cindy’s” of the world, this one’s probably going to ask to speak to your manager. Stay safe everyone. More here.
4. Earth’s population will hit 8 billion by 2023 says a new U.N. survey. That probably won’t affect global warming, right? More here.
5. Mexico is on course to replace Syria as the world’s most violent country. More here.