You get an extra one today because there’s just too much going on in the world.
1. Trump asked Director of National Intelligence, Daniel Coats, to exert influence over Comey while he was investigating Flynn. Trump’s trying to get impeached, right? More here.
2. Sessions reportedly offered to resign, telling Trump he needs the freedom to do his job. Trump denied his request - probably because he’d be left with deputy AG Rosenstein, who recommended a special counsel for the Russian investigation. More here.
3. A curfew has been put in place in central India after five farmers were shot by police while protesting for better circumstances. More here.
4. Iran is reeling after multiple attacks in Tehran. At least 12 people were killed in twin attacks. A third attack was foiled. Noted evil bastards ISIS claimed responsibility. More here.
5. Shut up, Eric.
6. Theresa May is willing to change human rights laws if they get in the way of her fight against terror. That is terrifying in and of itself. More here.