Happy Pi Day, here’s some not-so-happy news.
1. US applications for New Zealand Citizenship are up 70% since Trump’s election. You can’t get much further away than that. More here.
2. Trump is set to reverse Obama’s climate policies this week. We’re inching closer and closer toward the point of no return. More here.
3. Scotland is seeking approval for another independence vote as British Parliament passed a bill to officially begin the UK’s exit from the EU. Breakups are always so messy. More here.
4. EU Court rules that employers can ban hijabs, stating that bans on political, philosophical, or religious symbols are not discriminatory. We’re pretty sure that’s still discrimination. More here.
5. There’s a Twitter for spies? Isn’t that just Twitter? More here.