This news isn’t fake.
1. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC proved nothing except that President Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005. He saved millions by reporting over $100m in losses. This tax report from twelve years ago has done nothing to quell fears that Trump may be compromised. More here.
2. Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean are higher than during the same period last year. Given the current political climate around refugees, this should be alarming on many levels. More here.
3. 250 skulls have been found in a mass grave in Mexico. No, they weren’t pre-preparing for the Day of the Dead festivities. More here.
4. Trump’s administration is threatening to leave the UN Human Rights Council. Great. More here.
5. Snoop Dogg is on the receiving end of the president’s Twitter ire because of the depiction of Snoop shooting an orange clown mock-Trump with a toy gun in his new music video. Because President Trump doesn’t have better things to do with his time… More here.