There is some good news today. Enjoy it while it lasts.
1. Hawaii gave us Obama and now it’s giving us awesome judges who stop our president’s racist laws. Mahalo. More here.
2. North Carolina is moving to repeal the horrid HB2 bill that former Gov. Roy Cooper signed into law last year. The new deal isn’t perfect but it’s a start. More here.
3. Brexit isn’t looking pretty. Who would have guessed? More here.
4. The Energy Department climate office has banned the use of phrase ‘climate change’. Jesus Christ, that dumpster fire spread fast. Great. More here.
5. Turkey ends its seven month military campaign in Syria but is not ruling out future military operations. Countdown to Trump getting involved starts now. More here.