Well, at least the news isn’t all terrible today.
1. Jared Kushner participated in the Saudi arms deal. Which is just one more thing he’s now responsible for. Maybe he can also bring impeachment to the table? More here.
2. The driver who killed one teenager and injured over 20 people in Times Square said he heard voices. Probably from all the PCP he took. More here.
3. Venezuela’s opposition leader was held at the airport and had his passport confiscated. He was due to meet with the High Commissioner for Human Rights in New York. More here.
4. There’s a new superbug looking to kill us all. We welcome our new superbug overlords. More here.
5. Trump’s heading off on his first international trip. Let’s all hope his tweets don’t cause an international crisis. More here.