Is toilet fishing even a thing?
Apparently so, if this instructional sign inside a Rio 2016 bathroom is anything to go by.
“Guess I won’t be toilet fishing today,” she quipped, in reference to the image on the bottom left — which shows a figure using a fishing rod inside a toilet.
Other bathroom activities that appear to have been banned at the games in Brazil include peeing like a dog (bottom right), vomiting (mid-left) and defecating with your feet on the seat (mid-right).
Canadian snowboarder Sebastien Toutant posted a photograph of a similar sign to Twitter during the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
“Well that’s interesting ... Sochi rules in the bathrooms!!” he wrote alongside the image ― which also prohibited toilet fishing and peeing while standing up.
For more Olympics coverage:
- 11 Weird Sports That Were Actually In The Olympics
- Roger Federer Posts Saddest Tweet Of The Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony
- The Rio Opening Ceremony Put Climate Change Front And Center
- This Is Why Lifeguards Are Patrolling The Olympic Pool At Rio 2016
- Team Refugees Gets Standing Ovation At Olympics Opening Ceremony