In a galaxy far, far away -- or, depending on where you live, perhaps in a neighborhood in close proximity -- there's a host of single "Star Wars" lovers ready to mingle, wine, dine and steal your heart forever.
A research team at Match mined the dating website's extensive database to determine the cities populated with the most single "Star Wars" fans. If you're looking for the Leia to your Han, you might find her in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the number one city in which to date a single female Star Wars fan.
Need a man who can do an impeccable Chewbacca impression? You're more likely to find him in Florida's Orlando-Kissimmee metro area.
The researchers found some fascinating correlations in their data. Compared to Match's general clientele, "Star Wars" enthusiasts were found to be better educated, twice as likely to be into karate and more than two times as likely to be liberal.
Smartypants who can fight an enemy with a round-house kick to the face? Yes, please.
Determine your next move by checking out the top cities for single "Star Wars" fans below. May love and all the force be with you.
Top 5 cities to date female "Star Wars" fans:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado metro
- Santa Rosa-Petaluma, California metro
- Salt Lake City, Utah metro
- Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton, Oregon-Washington metro
- Fresno, California metro
Top 5 cities to date a male "Star Wars" fan:
- Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida metro
- Austin-Round Rock, Texas metro
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Washington metro
- Omaha-Council Bluffs, Nebraska-Iowa metro
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California metro
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this post confused Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. The force was not strong with us.
Related on HuffPost: