President Trump will have been in office for 100 days on April 29. During his boisterous campaign he made a lot of promises regarding what he would accomplish in those first 100 days, including repealing Obamacare, investigating Hillary Clinton, and banning immigrants from “terrorist-prone regions”. But how much has El Presidento actually achieved since inauguration day? It’s probably less than you think, though not for lack of trying.
These three months and change have flown by, so it’s a good time to stop and reflect on Trump’s many executive orders, his failures and successes, and how the world has changed since he came into office. Here at Outspeak, we want to know how you feel about the current state of America, if it’s better or worse than you anticipated, and how we can affect change going forward.
If you currently have a video, or are interested in creating one related to Trump’s first 100 days, send it to us via Facebook or Twitter and use the hashtag #Trump100. Or email your submissions to email@example.com.
Your video has the opportunity to be featured on Huffington Post’s massive social media pages, on Outspeak social media, and you have the chance to be featured in an article on HuffingtonPost.com. For an example of how these features look. Check out our recent #YourVoteYourVoice Election campaign.
Please keep the following in mind for your videos:
- Make sure you’re shooting in a well-lit, non-distracted environment.
- Keep the shots well-composed and in focus.
- Keep the video short. 1-2 minutes preferred.
- Keep the video focused on one theme. People will listen if you can speak focused and passionately.
- Take a unique approach. How is this personal to you? Why is this issue in particular something you’re passionate about?
- Do not use offensive or derogatory language. If used maliciously or recklessly, your video will not be considered for circulation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout on Twitter.