What if you had the ability to create 2014 as your most abundant, joyful and love-filled year yet? What if in an hour's time, you could set the stage for the creation of true happiness in your life? What if you could live every day from a place of "anything is possible"?
Well, as the Universe so has it -- all of the above is possible (and then some). Below is a ritual to support you in powerfully creating your new year. But, I must warn you, it's not about goals or detailed intentions. It's about aligning with who-you-really-are and claiming what your soul most desires.
This could take 20 minutes or two hours, it's really up to you. On average, it will run about an hour and will not only shift the possibilities of your 2014 to a new vibrational frequency but it will also allow you to connect with your soul on a deeper level and thus radiate a vibrational light that will summon what you desire to you.
Not a bad way to start the year, right?
You can do this on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day or anytime in the month of January. To optimize this experience, meditate for 20 minutes prior (silent or guided).
You'll also need the following supplies:
• Sage and a lighter or matches.
• Journal/notebook, and pen/pencil.
• White clothes
• Watch the Cortices tapping video if you are not already familiar with it.
• A quiet, undisturbed and comfy space.
• Access to a kitchen or bathroom sink.
Once you've got these items in place, you are ready to begin this magical and uplifting ritual:
• Wear all white clothing. Nothing extravagant is needed, simple white clothing will do. This sets the intention of purity of heart, mind and soul.
• Sage the room that you're doing the ritual in with a sage stick (any type of sage is fine).
• Tap Cortices with the intention of connecting to Higher Consciousness -- whatever that looks like for you: God, Universe, Goddess, etc. -- as well as clearing your mind of any clutter.
• Next, sit down in a comfortable, cozy spot -- on your favorite rug, your couch, a comfy chair. Take 3-5 nice deep breaths; breathing in through your nose and exhaling through your mouth, allowing any emotional and body tension to relax.
• Place your hand on wherever in your body you still feel tension. Breathe into that place. Ask it what it would like to leave behind from 2013. Listen and notice any thoughts that seem to "pop" in or feelings or "knowings" that occur. Once that area has gone quiet, take out your journal and write down a summary of what it would like to let go of. Feel free to add any other items that come up for you. Give yourself a lot of time here if necessary.
• Once you feel complete with the letting go list, take it with you and go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. You can either drowned the list it in water or burn it -- whatever your preference. Leave the remains in the sink and move on to the next step.
• Sage the area where you were sitting and sage over the top of your head, down your body and underneath both feet.
• Tap Cortices again, this time with the focus of clearing any and all tension from your body and mind.
• Go and sit in your comfortable space.
• Take out your notebook or journal. Write at the top: "What I now call forth into my life experience for 2014." Write whatever comes to you -- no censoring -- go as big and yummy as you want. Play, have fun with it. Don't sit and "think" about it. If your mind gets involved with judging what you've written or scoffing at it, stop and tap Cortices again. This time with the intention of removing all limiting conditioning about what is possible for you in 2014. Take a few more deep breaths -- in through the nose, out through the mouth -- and return to your list.
• Give yourself as much time as you need for this.
• Once you feel complete with the list, place it in an envelope. Title the envelope "2014" and put it in a safe, hidden place (for some reason I prefer my panty drawer or under my mattress for this -- go with whatever works best for you). Then next year at the beginning of 2015, you'll read this list and then burn it before beginning this ritual again.
• Sage your space again and if time permits, go take a 3-cup sea salt bath for a minimum of 20 minutes. This will cleanse your energy field and serves as a re-set to the rest of your day, evening or night. Throw away the remains of the list you drowned or burned, bag it up and take it out with the trash the next day or before your bath.
• Tap Cortices one final time with the intention of allowing all that your soul desires to come to fruition.
Enjoy this process and remember -- you are a powerful creator. You have the ability to summon forth that which your soul desires. Let 2014 be the year that you embrace this truth and let your soul lead the way to your highest unfolding.
Feel free to share your experience with this ritual in the comments below or reach out to me personally to share your experience.
Happy 2014! xo
For more by Heather Strang, click here.