Have you ever gotten ready for bed, climbed under the thick, plush covers, and realized you're still wearing your glasses or your earrings? Getting up is out of the question! That's where a good bedside table can save your night. Don't have the space or materials for a standard design? Try these ideas out for a perfectly repurposed, space-saving bedside table!
1. If you don't have room to build out, build up, with a ladder
2. Use any old stool and give it a fresh paint job
3. Try a dismantled lamp stand as a table leg
4. A wooden crate is tiny but has extra storage space
5. Give your bed a reclaimed mantel headboard, for a 'Head-side Table'
6. Repurpose and repaint an old stepping stool
7. Stack things you already own, like suitcases
8. Give the wall above your bed a shadowbox, for a fashion/function mix
For more bedside table designs, concepts, and inspirations, check out Hometalk's bedroom ideas page!