People are attracted to other people who "feel good" to them. The people you most likely feel great around are the people who are easy to be with, who make you feel good about yourself, and who encourage you to be your best self. This "beingness" creates a positive environment in which you can excel.
Without question, one of the most important elements in determining one's success is his or her attitude. I've noticed it's really easy to have a great attitude when things are going great. What about when you're experiencing challenges? Your potentially positive attitude comes from controlling your mental real estate: your most valuable property is that which lies between your two ears.
When you're on top of the world, it seems as though everything goes right. This state of flow can be attributed to "like attracts like." You may have heard the saying, "The best time to close a deal is when you've just closed a deal." You've reached a high vibration or have gotten in a flow state that seemingly makes things happen. The opposite also seems to be true: you lose a client, then another, and then another. What you're focusing on, you're getting ... positive or negative.
If you want to begin to or continue to "trend up," here are five excellent action steps to get you started:
• Remember, "be, do, and have." You must be positive and then do the right things to have (get) what you want. To be enthusiastic, you must decide to be enthusiastic and fake it 'til you make it.
• Shift and the world shifts with you. Decide today is going to be an awesome day. Expect it to be awesome. Sit in a field of positive expectation and wonder what great thing is going to happen next.
• When something less-than-fantastic happens, you can respond or react. Choose to respond in whatever way is appropriate and then press the reset button on your attitude.
• Dedicate yourself daily (hourly if necessary) to expanding the scope of your positive attitude.
• Daily: Think positive. Read positive. Listen positive. Talk positive. Affirm positive. Watch positive. Practice positive. Make yourself positive.
To ensure your beingness and attitude are at their best, I suggest you read The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. Hal emphasizes the importance of a morning routine that sets you up for success each and every day. Left to chance, perhaps you will have a good day, perhaps not. By creating a morning routine, you can set the odds heavily in your favor of having an epically fabulous day. Why not increase the odds you will have a fantastic day, full of energy, hope and enthusiasm?
Success starts with attitude. Make sure yours is positive, expectant, upbeat, and infectious ... and pretty much at all times.
What success in life all boils down to is that it is "who you be" that factors more heavily into your success than "what you do." Keep a keen eye on your being-ness, and you will find it easier to do the things you know you need to do, and as a result amazing things will show up in your life and business.
"Thinking you can achieve something
unleashes the force that allows it to
happen." ~Honorée Corder
Honorée Corder is the best-selling author of a dozen books, including of Vision to Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum Results.