Words of encouragement and affirmation, just for single moms!
- You are beautiful, capable, intelligent, and a great mom.
- You can take the time you need for you, so take it and relish in it.
- It's perfectly okay to focus intently on your children, and remember this: They love every minute of it.
- You can continually improve and love yourself in spite of any missteps or mistakes.
- You, as your child's solo parent, are enough.
- Your children are going to turn out great.
- You get what you focus on, in love and in life.
- You can find new love again.
- You must forgive yourself, daily if necessary.
- You're not a victim, you're a victor.
- Whatever you want for yourself and your kids, you can create it. Just take the first step, and then the next, and then the next.
- Take ownership of every aspect of your life.
- Single mom, you're a sunshine super star. Own it. Right now.
Honorée Corder is the author of The Successful Single Mom book series, and a single mom super fan.