Summer is here and there's no time left to make your workout plans. You actually have to put your bathing suit on now!
Here are five great moves from my Bikini Bootcamp Workout that will help you tone up your trouble spots. Do these exercises in a circuit format and repeat the circuit three to five times for a great total body workout!
1. The Pendulum is a cardio blast that will help you tone your butt, thighs, abs and arms. It will also elevate your heart rate to blast away calories. Do 15-25 reps of this exercise.
2. The Plié Squat with Triceps Press is a full body toning exercise that targets the back of the arms, shoulders, abs and legs. Do 15-25 reps of this exercise.
3. Back Flys with Back Tap is an exercise that will help you get rid of the back fat and tone the legs and buttocks. Do 15-25 reps of this exercise.
4. The Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Circle will lift and tone the buttocks, the legs, abs and shoulders. Do 15 reps on each leg.
5. The Abdominal V-Up will target your abs and recruit the fast twitch
fibers to help you get more tone and definition. Do 15-25 reps.
For more bikini-ready moves, check out Jeanette's Bikini Bootcamp DVD.