As the year is coming to the end, it seems like the perfect time to figure out how to make the most of 2015. While spending a weekend finding out how many Netflix episodes you can watch is thrilling, I hope this will inspire all of you to try something new that doesn't require too much planning or money.
1. Backyard camp. This is for sure at the top of my list. Whether you do it with your friends or family, it will be loads of fun!
2. Go hiking. While even the thought of it might seem exhausting, the view at the top will doubtlessly be worth it.
3. Make a new friend. Self-explanatory.
4. Have a Disney marathon. And not this new crap -- I want my faithful Peter Pan.
5. Support a cause. Recently, I participated in a 24-hour cancer fundraiser where my friends and I camped out on my school lawn. I'd definitely would do it again.
6. Make homemade lemonade. It doesn't matter if you have your own tree or not. This is super tasty, easy and fun.
7. Watch a fireworks display. Whether this be on New Year's, the Fourth of July or another occasion.
8. Reorganize my room. Looks like it's time for an impromptu dance party!
9. Go to a drive-in movie. Do I hear date night? Or I could just go with friends because I don't have a date...
10. Watch a sunrise. This is beautiful, especially in the summer.
11. Participate in a Color Run. For those who don't know what this is, it is "the happiest 5k on earth." You start by wearing white at the start of the race, but find yourself plastered with paint at the finish line. This one requires slightly more planning.
12. Take photography lessons. I think it would be super cool to know how to use all the functions on my camera.
13. Try aerobics or yoga. This can even happen in your own living room because Netflix and YouTube have some videos.
14. Laser tag. This. Will. Be. Fun. Until. I. Am. Fifty.
15. Go stargazing. Ahhh! I have always wanted to do this.
16. Organize a capture the flag/flag football/Ultimate Frisbee game. What could be more fun than kicking your friends' a** in a super fun game.
17. Go to a concert. No bucket list would be complete without this item. This doesn't have to be One Direction or Katy Perry -- it could be a free local concert.
18. Do some touristy things. This definitely depends on where you live. I happen to live right outside of San Francisco.
19. Tie dye. This one is truly a blast. Also you can find out how to do fancy designs online.
20. Go berry picking. Extremely satisfying and enjoyable. Plus you can fool yourself into believing you're healthy for a day.
21. Make snow ice cream. I wouldn't know if it tastes good or not.
22. Marry Liam Hemsworth ;) Maybe not, but have an amazing year.