This is a 2-part article. Part I was on the questions to ask a man. Part II will discuss the questions to ask a woman.
Dating can be emotionally draining and disappointing. How would you like to find a great way to quickly tell whether or not someone is worth dating and having a love relationship?
Of course, there's no fool-proof way to be sure that someone who romantically interests you will turn out to be the love of your life. But there is a unique way to make sure you're at least going out with someone who is worth dating and getting to know. You can do this by asking the person thoughtful questions based on your astrological birth sign. Their answers will reveal if they're likely to satisfy the most basic needs you have in a romantic relationship.
However, the "secret sauce" is in the questions. They are based on the unique character, traits and needs of your Sun sign, which give insights into your romantic, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, economic and sexual needs.
How To Use These Questions
Find your sign among the 12 shown. Ask your five questions in your own style and words. They don't have to be asked, literally, as written or all during your first meeting. Feel free to ask them as you get to know the person.
These questions have been designed to be "open-ended" to promote discussion and to insure that you get a more truthful response. What you learn in your conversation will help you decide whether this is someone you would enjoy dating and having a relationship. If you're a man, here are the questions you should ask before you say, "yes" to a date.
1. Are you a high-energy person who enjoys doing lots of activities?
2. Are you comfortable going out with an independent man who needs a lot of space?
3. Can you handle being with a man who can be passionate one second and have a hot temper the next?
4. Are you comfortable giving and receiving a lot of affection?
5. Are you Ok with dating a man who needs a lot of attention and wants to be considered a priority in your life?
1. Are you a dependable person, who I can count on to do what you say and keep your commitments?
2. Do you enjoy the finer pleasures of life like good food, great music, dressing well, and hot passionate sex?
3. Would a man who's not flashy, but very practical and down-to-earth appeal to you?
4. Would you prefer a man who buys you a single, high-priced piece of jewelry or a dozen little trinkets?
5. Are you ready to settle down in a long-term, lasting relationship?
1. When it comes to life: would you prefer to talk about it or do it?
2. Would a man like me who is restless and changeable and likes to do 7 things at once, drive you nuts?
3. Are you someone who's sexually curious and willing to experiment?
4. Do you like having a routine or would you prefer having a variety of new activities that might be different everyday?
5. Do you enjoy talking, reading and learning and using your mind?
1. Are you more interested in telling a person how you feel or what you think?
2. How would you handle a man who can be very sensitive, moody and who's feelings can get easily hurt?
3. Are you someone who's sentimental and enjoys remembering the great times from the past or do you mainly focus on the future?
4. Have you ever been devastated by a love relationship where you felt betrayed by the other person?
5. Does the idea of being with an extremely sensitive and feeling man appeal to you?
1. When you're in love with a man, how do you make him feel special like he was a king?
2. What are the ways that you like to have fun and socialize?
3. How would react to a man who is strong, flamboyant, tends to be a bit dramatic and likes to be the center of attention?
4. Do you consider yourself a very affectionate and passionate lover?
5. When you're in love are you more the cautious type or someone dives into it with great passionate and intensity?
1. How would react to a man who tends to be private, practical, organized and likes to work?
2. Do you consider yourself self-critical and a bit of a perfectionist or someone who's very accepting of herself and the way things are?
3. Do you enjoy being busy and having lots of activity going on or would you prefer living life at a more relaxed pace?
4. Are you someone who appreciates a man who might not be too affectionate in public, but can be very earthy and passionate behind closed doors?
5. When it comes to romance, I'm move slowly and need time to feel comfortable expressing my emotional needs; do you have the patience to get to know me and win my trust?
1. Do you enjoy lots of socializing whether it's attending cultural events, theatre and parties or would you prefer just staying at home reading a book and hanging out?
2. Do you enjoy discussing the topic of human psychology and the interesting ways people behave?
3. Do you consider yourself a sensuous woman; if so what are the ways that you show it to a man you're in love with?
4. Would you prefer a man who's more classy and refined or one who's more earthy and down-to-earth?
5. Would you prefer a relationship where you spend lots of time together or one where you have lots of time to yourself?
1. Are you comfortable being with an intensely sensitive man who will never allow a woman to dominate him?
2. Would you find it upsetting if you had a relationship with a man who was fiercely loyal to you but still had his own secrets that he couldn't share?
3. Do your relationships tend to be more casual and relaxed or more passionate and intense?
4. Have you ever been devastated by a love relationship where you felt betrayed to the point where you wanted vengeance for the pain you suffered?
5. Can you handle being with a sexually very passionate man who can be jealous, even possessive in his relationship with you?
1. Can you handle an independent, free-spirited man who needs a great deal of freedom in a relationship?
2. Is having a great sense of humor and being intellectually stimulated - important to you?
3. Do you enjoy activities such as philosophical discussions, travel, sports or just being outdoors?
4. For some, love is a grand adventure, what does being in love mean to you?
5. Would you be comfortable being with a man who is casual about love and romance and takes a long time to be in a committed relationship?
1. Would it be a turn on or a turn off if you knew I was ambitious and put a lot of value on success, money and status?
2. Are you comfortable having a relationship with a man who wants to put a great deal of energy into building his career and becoming someone of authority?
3. If you were in a relationship with me, would you be willing to make my career a priority over yours?
4. Are you more attracted to men who are very liberal or very conservative?
5. Are you ok with a man who is not overly affectionate in public but is a very earthy, passionate lover behind closed doors?
1. I make a romantic connection to someone through my attraction to their mind; how do you make a romantic connection?
2. How do you intellectually stimulate yourself?
3. Are you comfortable with a man who spends lots of time with his (women) friends or would you become possessive and jealous?
4. Would you enjoy being with a man who enjoys verbal debate, especially with people who have different ideas than mine - including you?
5. Would you enjoy a man who is unconventional, innovative and creative both in the outer world and in the bedroom?
1. Pisces is known as the sign of "self-undoing;" What have you discovered that has been your "self-undoing" in life?
2. Tell me one artistic thing about yourself and one sensual thing about you?
3. What's the biggest sacrifice you've ever made for someone?
4. How would you react to a woman who was so sensitive and psychic that she could uncover your secrets? Tell me one secret now.
5. Are you romantically attracted to a man who has a strong feminine side: sensitive, intuitive, feeling and emotional; or would you prefer a more practical, grounded, traditional man?
Are You Compatible?
After asking these important questions, you'll know if you're compatible romantically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, economically and sexually. Then, you can decide if you're interested in saying, "yes" to a date.
Are you curious to learn more about what your personal astrology says about your love relationships? If so, your astrological transits will tell you how likely you are to find a romance this year. To find your personal transits go to the Free Transit Calculator and enter your birth date. And, if you want to find out about the major events happening to you in 2015 in your relationships, career, investments & health: Order your Report on Your Future in 2015.
Read Larry Schwimmer's latest books, What the Hell is Going On in My Life? Using Your Birthdate to Find Answers About Relationships, Career, Money, Sex & Health;and How To Ask For A Raise Without Getting Fired - And 24 Other Techniques For Resolving Conflicts At Work & In Life; and Winning Your Next Promotion In One Year (Or Less!).
To Sign-Up for Larry's Blog, click here
For more by Larry Schwimmer, click here.
Larry Schwimmer is president of Astrodecision.com, a San Francisco-based consulting company. The firm uses planetary cycles analysis to counsel individual and corporate clients on picking the "best dates" to make successful decisions of all types: personal, marketing, financial, and political. The firm currently advises a diverse client base that includes politicians, presidents of major corporations and an MLB baseball team. Schwimmer is an internationally known business consultant, life coach and astrologer (with a Fortune 500 M&A background). Visit his website: www.astrodecision.com