Yes, you're not imagining it: Two tiny hamsters just got into a gondola to take them to a romantic Italian dinner. And yes, you're not wrong: "Tiny Hamster's Tiny Date" is the best piece of dating content out there because it proves that tiny hamsters know more about dating than people do.
1. Because they're having too much fun to care about the apostrophe in "Tiny Hamster's Tiny Date."
If we're not mistaken, there are two tiny hamsters on this tiny date, which means it should be "Tiny Hamsters' Tiny Date" (plural possessive means the apostrophe goes after the 's' -- not before it). But that's what loveless non-hamster types like us do: we focus on punctuation instead of romance.
2. Because the menu of their tiny dinner is on a tiny sign and it's vegan.
3. Because they sneak in a tiny hamster kiss in their tiny gondola.
4. Because they're sitting on tiny pink and red cans and their table is a dried out corn cob.
5. Because they're eating tiny meatless heart-healthy quinoa meatballs.
6. And tiny spaghetti-like pasta without slurping-noises and unsightly bibs.
7. Because instead of putting roses in stupid vases, they're just eating them whole.
Now watch the whole meal: