From ART BEAUTY LIFE blog.
My never-ending to-do list...
- donate the clothes I don't wear
Its numerous items crawl into my head as I go to sleep and greet me first thing when I wake up.
There is an illusion, if only I can get the next big thing done, I will feel less restless.
- finish the unfinished song
That there will be relief.
- get together with a friend to talk about what's going on because I know I can make a difference
That I will be able to focus on something more important.
- figure out how I will contribute to saving the world
There will be a sense of completion or even maybe even accomplishment.
- pay bills that fell through the cracks
That life will be lighter.
But it doesn't work like that.
- respond to long overdue emails
Today I am taking a day off. I won't attempt to check-off any of these. Cheers to life without a to-do list.
The original posting "To Life without..." can be found at ART BEAUTY LIFE blog.
And Life is NOT going to be the same
You are a rock star, old lady...
Follow ART BEAUTY LIFE blog