Good morning, we've picked our top five news stories for you.
1. 2016 is the hottest year on record, beating out records set in 2014 and 2015. Great, but global warming is just a theory right? More here.
2. There's a new moth with a scaly head which scientists have named after Donald Trump because of the uncanny resemblance to the future president. It is also reported to have a small penis. Just sayin'. More here.
3. 13 million pages of declassified CIA files have been released. Fingers crossed for detailed accounts of Donald Trump's golden shower fetish. More here.
4. Edward Snowden has been granted three more years in Russia and should be able to apply for citizenship from next year. C'mon Obama you've got two more days to grant the man clemency. More here.
5. Betsy DeVos says schools may need guns to stop grizzlies. Because bears are the great threat to our children. More here.