We humbly ask that you share this news.
1. A Republican aide in Maryland has been fired after it was discovered he had set up a fake news site with the intention to harm Hillary Clinton's campaign. This shit is bananas. More here.
2. 200 protesters danced their way to Mike Pence's house last night in protest of Pence's homophobic views. Sounds like a better party than the upcoming inauguration. More here.
3. Beyonce has given her support and blessing to the Women's March scheduled for Saturday. The Bae has blessed us all. More here.
4. Paul McCartney wants his songs back, damn it. Wait? Who took his songs? More here.
5. Julian Assange reneged on his promise to give himself up if Chelsea Manning was offered clemency. Assange continues to be a man of honor. More here.