• Obama's placenta, according to the Onion, is demanded by
ArmorGroup North America
• State Department personnel stationed in Kabul who are guarded by Animal House-emulating employees of will not be reassured by these photos
Bachmann, Representative Michele
• a 44-year-old Congressman is asked by why he doesn't have Medicare coverage if he thinks it's so great, to which he responds, "Because I'm not 65," and somehow manages not to add, "Duh!"
Bauer, Lieut. Governor Andre
• one hates to pay another nanosecond of attention to, but who can ignore this spot-on Dan Quayle impersonation by
• remake of will feature a new kind of blob because, according to director Rob Zombie, "that gigantic Jello-looking thing might have been scary to audiences in the 1950s, but people would laugh now"
• inability of to stop defending Hitler
• "the hell" is offended "out of" by the Obama Administration's brazen intention to launch a torture investigation instead of bowing down and shouting hosannas to for saving the country by breaking laws
• "interrogation" of by Chris Wallace is compared by Andrew Sullivan to "a teenage girl interviewing the Jonas Brothers," and then David Letterman weighs in
• zeal of the Washington Post -- and especially its egregious David Broder -- to keep carrying water for, though the New York Times refuses
• disregard of for the truth is clearly genetic
For more, including the latest obnoxiousness from Larry King, Donald Trump, Geraldo Rivera, and, of course, Sarah Palin, click here.