The Illinois gubernatorial candidates are scrambling to convince voters to choose them in the Nov. 4 election. They're running ads, making appearances and accumulating endorsements to show Illinoisans whom they should vote for.
As part of Reboot Illinois' election coverage, we'll be aggregating endorsements for both Democratic incumbent Gov. Pat Quinn and Republican Bruce Rauner. Check back for regular updates as new endorsements roll in and become public.
1. Chicago Teachers Union
2. Associated Firefighters of Illinois3. Citizen Action Illinois
- The state's largest public interest organization that focuses on consumer rights, health care, the environment, equality, political accountability, fair taxes and campaign financing reform.
4. Democratic Governors Association
5. Equality Illinois
6. IL Federation of Teachers
7. Illinois Education Association
8. Independent Voters of Illinois-Independent Precinct Organization (IVI-IPO)
9. National Association of Social Workers - Illinois Chapter
10. Northside Democracy for America
1. National Federation of Independent Businesses
2. Republican Governors Association
3. Illinois State Police Command Officers Association
4. Illinois Manufacturers Association
5. Taxpayers United of America
6. Illinois Chamber of Commerce
7. Republican Party of Illinois
8. Economic Empowerment Forum
9. Daily Herald
10. Shaw Media
Check out more endorsements for both candidates at Reboot Illinois.
NEXT ARTICLE: Side-by-side comparison of Gov. Pat Quinn and Bruce Rauner on a host of issues
Emails show Neighborhood Recovery Initiative was a political problem for Quinn back in 2011
Quinn inches ahead of Rauner in latest Reboot Illinois poll
Who's flipping, who's flopping in the Illinois governor's race?
Here are Democratic incumbent Pat Quinn's Primary Election answers to the Reboot/BGA questionnaire