The DCCC is proud to announce a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in keeping America moving forward towards a brighter tomorrow!
The DCCC Fellows program is a great opportunity to learn the in's and out's of a Congressional race and to receive top-tier campaign training. Finally, you would be on the front lines of the battle to keep the Democrat majority in 2010.
Who are we looking for?
- Smart, energetic, fun people committed to protecting the Democratic majority in 2010.
- People who are leaders.
- Persons interested in increasing or starting their involvement with politics.
- Someone who is willing to share his or her experiences out on the campaign trail.
What do you get?
- A leadership role on a Congressional campaign.
- Top-Level campaign training from the DCCC. Learn what it takes to win a competitive Congressional race.
- Access to the DCCC's Conference Call Series. This weekly series will have guest speakers who are experienced campaign workers where you can share your experiences and what your hearing out in the field.
- Access to the DCCC's DC Networking Session Post-Election. This will be an opportunity to meet other Fellows from around the country and network with other political types.
Fellowships are unpaid and persons must attend DCCC campaign training in their region of the country before they will be assigned to a race. Housing will be provided if necessary by the campaign. Trainings will be held at the end of May for the summer and full sessions and at the end of August for the fall GOTV session.
The Fellows Program will be offered on three different schedules:
Summer Session: June-End of August
Full Session: June-Election Day
Fall GOTV Session: End of August-Election Day
To apply for this program please fill out the online application and submit a one page resume and cover letter to www.dccc.org/fellows no later than April 1st, 2010. If you have additional questions please feel free to email DCCCFellows@DCCC.org
Thank you for all you do to help us move America forward.