During the holidays, it's all about parties and get-togethers with friends and family. With all of these events on the horizon, it can be a daunting task to get the right looks. Here are my tips to achieve the perfect holiday style without all the stress!
1. Who doesn't love sparkly accessories? A sequin hair accessory or a glittery clutch can make any outfit festive. Plus, it makes transitioning from work wear to a holiday look a task that will only take seconds. Just throw your accessory in your purse and you'll be ready to shine at a moment's notice!
2. We do so much with our hands, and a great manicure can really make yours stand out. For the holidays, I love a statement manicure in an unexpected color to really pull a look together. It doesn't have to be just red or pink anymore -- try a fun bright color or experiment with holiday-themed nail art like candy cane stripes. I guarantee your nails will make a lasting impression.
3. We know the Little Black Dress, or LBD, is always a must-have. During the holidays, lace hosiery can turn your ordinary LBD into an LBD party dress when paired with patent heels. This look is a classic for the holiday season that will never go out of style!
4. Loose locks are for everyone this season! Wear your hair with soft bouncy curls by using moisturizing hair products. This will leave your hair silky and shiny, but also keep it moisturized and protected against drying winter weather. Wear the curls down, or try a loose chignon for a more formal event.
5. Believe it or not, some of the best holiday evening wraps can be found in the home department of your favorite store! A stylish throw is not just for couch cuddling, but makes a dramatic style statement when worn as a chic shawl. I love finding great looks in unexpected places.
I hope these tips help you get effortlessly glam this season. But remember, no matter what you wear, it's all about having the confidence to rock your favorite holiday looks!