Disney Channel's annual month-long Halloween celebration dedicated to all things spooky fun, MONSTOBER, has begun!
To help celebrate the spooktacular programming, Ross Lynch ("Austin & Ally," "Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man") is sharing his favorite things about Halloween only with HuffPost Teen.
1. Free candy!
2. Cool costumes.
3. Cute girls in cool costumes.
4. It's scary.
5. Creative decorations and awesome haunted houses.
6. Parties with friends.
7. Cotton candy. (Our old neighbors always had a cotton candy machine.)
8. Dressing up like a biker.
9. Scaring the kids in the neighborhood.
10. Hot chocolate on cold nights.
Read Dove Cameron's favorite things about Halloween here.
In a special one-hour Halloween episode premiering on The Disney Channel during "Monstober," trick-or-treating plans take a different turn when Spider-Man and his friends are attacked by vampires.
Watch an exclusive behind-the-scenes clip below, and catch the full episode on Saturday, October 5 (9:00 p.m., ET/PT). An encore presentation will air Sunday, October 13 (11:00 a.m., ET/PT) on the Marvel Universe block on Disney XD.