Just when you think it's safe to read the political news again, the Republicans do something else to make you cringe.
Their latest brainwave -- suing the president of the United States to enforce the Affordable Care Act (which they want to repeal) just to be mean -- is begging for a Top 10 list, so here it is:
The Top 10 reasons the Republicans want to sue Obama:
10. They ran out of ways to victimize poor Americans and need a new pass time.
9. They hope that Obamacare will pay for their shrinks.
8. They have the Supreme Court in their pocket.
7. The GOP still confuses Obama with Osama (the fact that the latter is dead really doesn't matter in the Republican universe).
6. Struggling for cash, the Republican party figures it can shake Obama down for a few bucks.
5. There is no intelligent human left in the GOP.
4. There is no human left in the GOP.
3. They don't want Bill Clinton to feel singled out for blind and reckless persecution.
2. They're pissed that the president makes them look bad by actually trying to govern.
... and the #1 reason that the Republicans want to sue Obama...
1. Suing the president is a great way to convince people that we need tort reform.