Humans have been fascinated with the Moon's shifting nature and simple beauty since the beginning of time. We have a primal connect to the Moon and its subtle energy.
The Moon is the fastest transit in Astrology, changing signs about every two days. It influences our emotions, mental state and heart space. When you sync up with the rhythms of the Moon, you cultivate an effortless flow in life.
The New Moon and Full Moon every month offer opportunities to shift our lives for the better, if we use it wisely. Manifesting with the Moon may seem ethereal and lofty. But it's actually quite practical, easy and fun!
If it seems confusing or esoteric, consider trying these five steps to experience firsthand the beauty and possibilities of Manifesting with the Moon.
1. Write Down New Moon Intentions. At the New Moon, write down your intentions for the next month. Most importantly, start with how you want to feel. Then, list specific situations that would create an opportunity for you to experience those desired feelings.
Pro Manifesting Tip: It's best to be very specific with how you want to feel and details that are important to you. At the same time, be open to the process of fulfillment. In other words, be specific on the "what," and open on the "how."
2. Take Inspired Action! During the week immediately following the New Moon, take action towards your intentions. This is a powerful time and your momentum will build!
Keep in mind that busy is better. Favor quality over quantity. What's most important is that you take inspired action. Take the actions that feel exciting (and maybe a little scary too).
3. Detox with the Full Moon. The Full Moon is a time to review your progress. It's an opportunity to evaluate what worked and what didn't. At the Full Moon, there's a chance to release what didn't work and redirect as necessary.
This is a great time to release subconscious blocks. Often, we hold limiting subconscious beliefs that block our ability to completely manifest what we desire most.
Write down limiting feelings, beliefs and behaviors that you would like to release with the Full Moon.
4. Let Go + Share. In the two weeks following the Full Moon, continue the detox process by letting go and sharing. Go through your closet and donate clothes you haven't worn, deep clean your bathroom or make a simple act of kindness to a stranger.
These weeks are about clearing out space in your life and doing something kind for others. There's no specific way to do this, be creative!
5. What Did You Manifest? At the next New Moon, review your intentions with a curious mind. What worked and what didn't work? Even if your intentions didn't manifest exactly as you wanted, was there a shift? Do you feel progress?
It's also important to keep in mind that you won't manifest something that's counter to your destiny or conflicts with your subconscious mind. If you feel incomplete in your manifesting, investigate subconscious beliefs and do some gentle self-inquiry on the topic.
The manifesting process is always about progress over accomplishment. It's great when we manifest exactly what we want. However, it's not uncommon for things to work out much differently than planned. That's why an open mind and heart are crucial for this process!
Much love and success with your Moon manifesting! Let me know how it goes! Xoxo!