1. Colors, colors, colors!
2. It's full of history. Home of the first university, castle, cathedral and monastery in the new world!
3. The food... amazing!!
4. Nothing like a triple fried dough to wake up in the morning.
5. Friendliest people ever!! Everyone is so welcoming, outgoing and extremely fun.
6. I have never seen such beautiful doors. I wanted to take a picture with all of them! So I did.
7. Home of the residence of Diego Colon (Christopher Columbus's son). There's something about being in a place where so many expeditions and conquests were planned...
8. There is NO better place to practice your Spanish!
9. Dancing in the street? Why not??
10. I made so many new friends!
All Pictures Courtesy of Mariana Hellmund