The readers have spoken: the list of Conde Nast Traveler subscribers' favorite resorts, airlines, cruise lines and more was just released, and nearly 1,300 properties and places earned a place in the spotlight. Nearly 50,000 people participated in the Readers' Choice Awards survey, the 25th year it's been given.
The Deal Experts at Travelzoo have negotiated discounts with several of the award winners, from rooms overlooking the glittering Las Vegas Strip to discounted fares across the country, with savings of as much as 60% off current prices.
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk: Named the No. 1 hotel in Hawaii by the readers, rates at this 5-star property have been cut in half, to $219 per night, for travel through Dec. 20. Stays Jan. 2 - March 31 are30 more per night.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua: Spend five nights in paradise with this Maui vacation package including airfare starting at $1,406 per person including a $500 credit.
- Bellagio: Test Lady Luck at this iconic 5-Diamond property where nightly room rates have been cut to $149-$179 through the end of the year. This is a savings of 40%.
- Trump International Hotel and Tower Las Vegas: Deals including weekend travel can be tricky to come by, but 45%-off stays start at $79 per night for travel select dates November-January.
- JW Marriott Las Vegas: At 60% off package prices, this AAA 4-Diamond resort is offering two nights in an upgraded room (based on availability), a $50 credit, spa access and Wi-Fi for $179.
- Costa d'Este Beach Resort: Gloria Estefan's Vero Beach escape has taken105 off the price of packages including welcome mojitos, valet parking and choice of spa credit, kayak rental or beach setup. Stays through Jan. 30 are $139 per night.
- Williamsburg Lodge: Experience Colonial Williamsburg and use this luxury hotel as your base of stays of two nights or longer with a 259 package that includes a $100 credit for use at on activities at the resort.
- The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead: This Friday and Saturday, save150 per night as rates at this 5-Diamond property have been discounted to $209 per night.
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa: Picked as the No. 1 Resort in the Northeast by the readers, this property has trimmed 50% off rates to $159-$209 per night for stays into March.
- The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa: Catch the end of fall foliage season at this picturesque Manchester Village, Vt., starting at 139 per night. With this offer the $25 resort fee has been waived, and guests will receive a $25 spa voucher.
- Casa Madrona Hotel and Spa: Sneak away to Sausalito at this waterfront hotel offering guests a bottle of wine, a spa credit and a $189 nightly room rate. This deal, which is $165 off, has already been booked by Travelzoo Deal Experts in the San Francisco office.
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle: Stay within walking distance of the Space Needle and Pike's Place Market at this hotel offering room nights beginning at $175.
- Four Seasons, Whistler: This resort, named the No. 2 across all of Canada, has discounted stays, including nights during ski season, starting at $202 per night.
London's gotten a lot of buzz this year with the Olympics and the Queen's Jubilee putting it in the global spotlight. See it for yourself with this deal from Virgin Vacations. Travelers fly Virgin Atlantic -- also included in the award-winners list -- with this three-night jaunt for $1,059 per person.
-- Hilary Solan is based in Chicago and is an editor at Travelzoo. Travelzoo has 250 deal experts from around the world who rigorously research, evaluate and test thousands of deals to find those with true value.