Update: Amy headed to a rehab facility Tuesday afternoon
WILD AMY WINEHOUSE was filmed blitzed out of her skull and struggling to talk after sucking in crack fumes from a glass pipe.
The tormented singing sensation took hit after hit of the deadly drug after a 19-minute binge in which she snorted powdered ECSTASY and COCAINE.
And she admitted she had just popped six VALIUM pills to "bring myself down".
Amy's spiral of self-destruction was revealed in a harrowing video filmed at her East London home and seen by The Sun.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more